Monday, January 22, 2024

HomeMadeHappiness

 I am establishing a website with a targeted audience of handicapped creators.

A forum to discuss crafting, share in successes, share in tools that help make creating easier for those with disabilities.

You don't have to have a disability to join, but our focus will be on helping those with disabilities be able to enjoy their creativity.

I am a not-so-young creator myself. I dabble in dozens of crafts, but knitting is my biggest passion. Unfortunately, I have a chronic pain disability and wrist pain can interfere with my knitting.

I'm nuerodivergent, I am married to a nuerodivergent man, and have three adult sons, each also nuerodivergent. I work full-time in technology and have experience in education. I'm looking for a way to combine all my passions into an online forum that can help disabled creators in their crafting experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mod Podged Trivets project

Simple glue, fabric or napkins & a 4" x 4" porcelain tile, some sealant and you can have some of the cutest places to set a ho...